Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our Busy Month of May

Sometimes they are all smiling and happy. I live for those days.


Tyler with his kindergarten teacher Mrs. Werner


I love my baby! He answers better to "baby" than he does "Austin".


Necessity is the mother of all inventions.


Here's Morgan waiting for Tyler's dance festival to start.


The Kindergarten Jello Dance - You can't see Tyler because Morgan was taking the picture and she doesn't know about zooming in.


Tyler with his kindergarten teacher Mrs. Werner - Sometimes the last day of school is hard and it makes you sad.


Riding a tandem bike with my sister. It is surprisingly fun.


Hiking the Y - This is going to be a new Memorial Day tradition. I was surprised, but the kids did great.




3 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

Austin is getting so big! What a cutie! Glad your hike turned out well, they will only get better at it, or better at complaining.

Jillian said...

You guys have been so busy!Austin is getting so big and cute..speaking of cute Tyler and Morgan are still exactly that! I love the picture of Tyler with his teacher ,what a sweet boy!

Team Clark said...

Oh my - those pictures on the y itself freak me out! I don't like heights or steep things and just looking at the pictures is so scary!
Way to go - that's amazing the kids made it up!