Friday, June 4, 2010

Do these kids look alike?

Tyler - 3 months



Morgan - 3 months



Austin - 3 months

5 comments:

The Morgans said...

Austin really does look a lot like Morgan. Very cute pics and great blog!!

Laura said...

I can't believe how much Morgan and Austin look alike. But I see so much of Tlyer in him as well. Super cute little babies. Way to go! I am so excited that you have joined the blog world.

Amy Densley said...

Welcome to the blogging mom's world! Cute kids!

Alicia said...

Welcome to the blogging neighborhood!!! Hope you enjoy it! The kids are so big. It's crazy how much they change in just a year. I didn't think Austin looked like the other two, but now I do. Wow genes are thick!

Deebo said...

How CUTE!! I LOVE your blog Tiffany! Can't wait to see what's up next!! :)